Today I’m going to show you how I maintain my eyebrows and how I do them in my daily routine! And while I’m at it, I will review the goof-proof kit from Benefit (Soft and natural brows in color 2)
How I maintain my brows?
- I wash my face to get all the “dirt” of.
- I clean my eyebrows with some alcohol to get the “grease” of.
- Then I look at my eyebrow shape and draw a line (with my eyebrow pencil) at the bottom of my eyebrow. This, I do because I would not go over it with my tweezers etc.
- First I will wax my eyebrows carefully under, next to and also above my eyebrow.
- Then I will tweeze the little hairs that are left. Make sure you do NOT tweeze to much!!!
- After that I will trim my eyebrows with a little scissor! Again make sure you do NOT trim to much hair of!!! I don’t always do this step, because I like voluminous eyebrows. 🙂
- If you want to, you can now use some eyebrow coloring, but today I won’t color them. (If you want to see how I do that, leave a comment down below!!!)
How I do my “brows on fleek” in my daily routine?
- First I will brush them through.
- I’ll take the Goof proof brow pencil and line my eyebrows in their natural shape. You can use the stencils from the box but I just follow my natural shape.
- I fill them in with the same brow pencil and afterwards I’ll brush them through.
- Some times I will use my tinted brow mascara from NYX Cosmetics to make them look a little darker and fuller.
- Then I set them with the Ready, set brow gel in place.
- At last, I use the High brow highlighter pencil to highlight the shit out of my brow bone 😉
This is the before and after shot:
(If you guys want a blogpost/tutorial on how I made this full glam/Xmas look let me know in the comment box down below)
Little review of the Benefit products I used:
- Very good quality
- The Goof proof brow pencil stays on all day/ all night. Sometimes it’s difficult to get it off at night! It is also waterproof.
- The Ready, set brow gel really sets them well! They don’t move all day/all night!!
- The High brow highlighter is a really good highlighter BUT sometimes it melts off and especially when you for example put it on your eyelid.
- You also get a good amound of products for your money! It’s better to buy the Goof-proof kit than buy every product separate. It’s cheaper that way. I bought my set at the Galleria Inno in Bruges. I’m not sure but I think it costed 35€.
Tadaa this was everything about my brows!!
Hope you guys enjoyed it!!!